The Act of Union Black List, published by Sir Jonah Barrington in 1834, is a list of 140 members of the Irish Parliament who were rewarded by the British crown for voting in favour of the Act of Union of 1800/1801.
For full details about the content of this list, and for an explanation of the Act of Union visit my Tuesday Tip's post: The Act of Union Black List 1800/1801
In order to search the list just click on images to view larger versions.
Copyright©irisheyesjg 2013. DO NOT COPY OR REPOST.
- Ár dTeaghlach: Our Family
- Faces of Family History
- Interviewing Family
- Finding Irish Ancestors: Research Aids
- 'Orphans' List of 1847 - The Great Famine
- The Act of Union Black List 1800/1801
- Geographical & Political Designations
- Civil Registration Information & Districts
- 17 Tips + 1 for Family History/Genealogy Research in Ireland
- Latin Terms
- Tuesday's Tips
- Commissioning Research in Ireland
- About Me
- Copyright and Disclosures